I have moved to the University of Oxford. My new website there is:
I began my studies of CS at the Universität des Saarlandes in winter 2000.
In 2005, I finished my Master's thesis and joined the lab to pursue a PhD.
I have defended my dissertation in December 2010.
- Abstraction Refinement
- Abstract Interpretation
- Model Checking
- Quantitative models (probabilistic, stochastic, timed)
- Timing Analysis - Worst-case execution time
Check out PASS a tool that does abstraction refinement for infinite-state probabilistic models.
- I contributed to the AVACS - Automatic Verification and Analysis of Complex Systems Project.
ADD YOUR PUBLICATIONS HERE
- ETAPS 2006, Vienna, Austria, March 2006
- TA: Modular Static Analysis, 2007
- TA: Compiler Construction, 2006
Chair for Programming Languages and Compiler Construction
FR. 6.2 - Informatik
Universität des Saarlandes
Postfach 15 11 50
Building E1 3, Room 431
Tel: +49 (681) 302 3915
Fax: +49 (681) 302 3065