- ACM Symposium on Software Visualization, Brighton, UK, September, 2006:
program co-chair together with Margaret Burnett (Oregon State Univ.,USA)
- MSR 2006: International Workshop on Mining Software Repositories,
Shanghai China, 2006, co-organizer with Harald Gall
(Univ. Zurich, Switzerland) and Ahmed Hassan (Univ. Waterloo, Canada)
- Web3D 2006
11th International Conference on 3D Web Technology:
- Dagstuhl Seminar on
Multi Version Program Analysis:
June 2005, co-organizer with T. Ball (Microsoft Research - Redmond, US), D. Notkin (Univ. of Washington, US), A. Zeller (Univ. Saarbrücken, DE)
- Tutorial on Software Visualization, tutorial speaker at the International
Conference on Software Engineering ICSE 2005, St. Louis, May, 2005
- ACM Symposium on Software Visualization, St. Louis, May, 2005:
- MSR 2005: International Workshop on Mining Software Repositories,
St. Louis, Missouri, USA, 2005, co-organizer with Ahmed Hassan
and Ric Holt (Univ. Waterloo, Canada)
- 13th International Workshop on Program Comprehension,
St. Louis, Missouri, USA, 2005:
- SIMCHI, New Orleans, January, 2005:
- ACM Symposium on Software Visualization, San Diego, June 2003:
- Dagstuhl Seminar on Software Visualization:
May 2001, co-organizer with John Stasko and Peter Eades.
(There are also a seminar report, program and pictures. and a Springer LNCS-Volume with revised papers).
- ACM Web3D 2001:
(6th International Symposium on VRML and Web3D Technologies).
- German 3D eCommerce day:
co-organizer with Volker Coors and Monika Heidemann.
- GI-Workshop on Software Visualization 2000:
- Web3D/VRML 2000:
- ACM VRML 99:
(4th International Conference on VRML and Web 3D Technology)
- Workshop on Principles of Abstract Machines 1998:
co-organizer with with Peter Sestoft
(in conjunction with the
Joint International Symposia SAS'98 and PLILP/ALP'98).
- OOE-VRML Working Group:
co-chair (no longer active)
- Workshop on OO and VRML 1998:
(in conjunction with the ACM VRML98 Symposium).
- "Deutsche Informatik Akademie DIA":
I am teaching the following courses for DIA
- I am a member of ACM,
GI and the
Web3D Consortium and
chair of the steering committee of
the ACM Symposium series on Software Visualization