Re: Archive/WG status?

Park SungWoo (gladius@compiler.kaist.ac.kr)
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 11:52:45 +0900 (KST)

As Bob Rockwell wrote:

> I notice that the ooe-vrml archive has not been updated
> in nearly two months. Has the list gone dormant, or
> is the archive just behind the times?
>
> - Bob
> blaxxun interactive: Dr. R. Rockwell, Chief Scientist
> Mittererstrasse 9, D-80336 Munich, Germany
> (+4989) 544-628-19 Fax: -29 http://www.blaxxun.de

OOE-VRML working group is not dead, though the archive has few latest
messages. I think we have exchanged our opinions to one another for
a sufficient number of points. However, there remains some minor
discussion points to be attacked soon.

For me, I am currently writing an OOE-vrml proposal which is to be
submitted to VRML consortium. I am sorry, but heavy works for my
thesis prevent me from adhering all the time to writing the proposal.

I will give you a preliminary version of the proposal soon.
Say again, I am sorry for my late completion of the proposal.

Thank you very much.

--
 Sungwoo Park, (Castle-Help Naive)
	homepage : http://compiler.kaist.ac.kr/~gladius