Re: 'Const' keyword,

Stephan Diehl (diehl@cs.uni-sb.de)
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 09:45:08 +0200

Park SungWoo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What do you think about 'CONST' keyword for fields ???
> This keyword could be used to designate fields whose values
> cannot be changed when creating nodes.

How would it be implemented. Would a preprocessor replace
all occurrences by the value of the CONST field? In this
case, the CONST field would not be accessible at
runtime. So I think, it could be added, but it is
of minor importance. Should we add expressions like 8*10+pi/2 ?
I think, this should not be our focus at the moment.

-- Stephan

Dr. Stephan Diehl Tel.: ++49-681/302-3915
EMAIL: diehl@cs.uni-sb.de WWW: http://www.rw.cdl.uni-saarland.de/private/diehl
There is no place like $HOME